Thread: FB vs. Twitter

markmcg

Question FB vs. Twitter

I've found that facebook hasn't increased my online store's web presence in the least. Is twitter worth taking a look at? Is there a strong community of businesses that use it for marketing purposes? Please share your experiences with fb and twitter

Administrator
    Here's a pretty recent article on statistics for the FB and Twitter brands. Based on users, FB is the winner overally. However, Twitter is gaining on FB little by little.
    http://www.cmswire.com/cms/customer-...hic-013913.php

Why not just use both, since they're free?

From personal experience, I think FB is good with connecting to just people (potential customers). However, Twitter is good for connecting businesses and business organizations. Lots of article and information sharing there.

markmcg
    Appreciate the quick response! I was heading in the direction of using both. Never used Twitter before and just wondering if it was worth my time. With even that portion of the market share, I'd say twitter is definitely worth my time figuring out. thanks again

Administrator
    No problem! And remember to intertwine the two. You can set Twitter up such that tweets will automatically post as your Facebook status update. That way, your audience on either medium will be kept up-to-speed on your business's developments. Good luck and be sure to post any further questions!